Breach of Terms and Conditions:
Holiday Homes Turkey reserves the right to terminate your stay in our owner’s property, without refund if the following terms and conditions are not adhered to.
1. Your price quoted for the accommodation includes the following: Electricity, Gas, Wi-Fi, Duvets, Linen, Bath and Beach Towels, Hot Water. Please note pool heating or extra cleaning etc can be quoted separately.
2. We provide a starter supply of toilet roll (1 per bathroom), dishwasher tablets, washing tablets, washing up liquid, liquid soap and bin bags (1). You will need to purchase additional supplies. Please note where coffee machines or cafetieres are in situ you will need to provide your own pods/filter coffee.
3. Please note in all properties and throughout Turkey toilet paper and other sanitary objects should never be flushed down the toilet and must be placed in the bins provided.
Cancellation and Insurance:
1. Once you have booked your holiday, our agreement is a legal contract, and your deposit is non-refundable. If for whatever reason you cannot take your holiday and the booking cannot be re-let, you are still liable to pay for the booking in full, even if we have not yet received your balance.
2. Please note that your deposit is not refundable under any circumstances. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker. If you are concerned about possible abandonment of your holiday due to any covid regulation or illness, bad weather or family bereavement or any other reason, please make sure you purchase appropriate travel insurance. This is available at low cost from many travel insurance companies. If you choose not to take out insurance, please note we cannot be responsible for your inability to travel for any reason and we will not be able to offer a refund.
3. All cancellations must be made in writing. The following charges will apply:
If cancellation is made in writing, under 6 months prior to arrival a 50% refund of the full amount (if paid
already) will be given less a £50 administration fee. Deposit non-refundable.
If cancellation is made in writing, 6 months – 90 days prior to arrival a 25% refund of the full amount
(if paid already) less £50 admin fee. Deposit non-refundable.
If cancellation is made in writing, less than 90 days prior to your holiday no refund will be given.
N.B. Percentage refund denotes percentage of the full price to be returned to you, the guest.
If we do succeed in re-letting the booking, you are no longer liable for the balance, and we will
refund it to you if you have already paid it, less a £50 administration fee.
N.B. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER ALL EVENTUALITIES INCLUDING COVID TRAVEL LIMITATIONS AND GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, INJURY/MEDICAL ATTENTION AND IF DIVING, HANG-GLIDING, or QUAD BIKING TO COVER DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES (these vary so check with your insurers).
Finding the right cancellation cover:
To find the right cancellation cover for your holiday check as many policies as possible. The policy should cover the cost of your holiday if you must cancel it, so make sure the cover levels meet your needs. You will only be able to claim if you cancel your holiday for one of the reasons allowed on your policy document, so check these thoroughly before you buy your cover. WARNING:If you have an annual policy which auto renews then do check it fully covers you for all your requirements – not all policies will have been updated to offer covid related protection.